martedì 2 dicembre 2014

Ruco Line


Anyone who knows me knows that me and the sneakers are two separate worlds ... In Miami, however, I decided to wear my new Ruco line Thelma softbunker and I must admit that they are very comfortable, Lisa was right so here because these wonders are already our third pair of Ruco line ... Visit their facebook page (here) and their online shop (here) so enjoy that there are still many models in balance .. Betty

Chi mi conosce sa benissimo che io e le scarpe da ginnastica siamo due mondi separati... A Miami però ho deciso di indossare le mie nuove Ruco line thelma softbunker e devo ammettere che sono davvero comodissime, Lisa aveva proprio ragione ecco perchè queste meraviglie sono già il nostro terzo paio di Ruco line... Visitate la loro pagina facebook (qui) e lo shop online (qui) approfittatene che ci sono ancora tantissimi modelli in saldo.. Betty





5 commenti: